We understand that this is a very difficult time for you. Please know that sharing what happened to your loved one will help toward the saving other children and families from this deadly activity. Any names shared will be kept in strict confidence.
Contact us via confidential email at email@example.com
- Is this a death, injury (survived) or a non-injury incident (such as kids caught playing)?
- Location: city, state/province, country
- Date: Month and Year
- Age of the victim
- Gender (male or female)
- Your relationship to the victim
- Optional: The victim's name (this will remain confidential)
- Optional: Links to any news articles
- Optional: Any additional information you'd like to share with us
You are not alone. We can help you too:
For Families and Friends of Victims: We have a private online support group for parents and friends that spans the globe. It is a safe place for loving, respectful support in helping you deal with your tragedy. You can be as silent or active as you choose. We are happy to invite you into our group.
If Kids have been Caught Playing: Please let us know if we can help you, your school or your community with our non-graphic/skills-based educational program. It has been used by others with great success and is ongoing in some communities to keep kids safe.